This networking event presents an opportunity for Agencies to work together on designing their future, share their visions and learn from each other. Registrations are now open for this event.
- Do you have a vision for your Energy Agency (Post 2020)?
- How can your organisation contribute to speeding up the clean energy transition in your region?
- How can it profit from the opportunities/changes and new sectors that will arise?
- What new and innovative activities, services and solutions will you be providing? What new sectors could you be working in?
- How will you finance investments, activities and programmes? Which new business models could you consider?
- How can these be financed and sustained? What new skills and capacities do you need to bring into your team?
If you don’t have the answers to these questions then you need to attend the next ManagEnergy Networking event where we will work together to address these questions and share future perspectives. We will share insights into the Horizon Europe and LIFE programmes, work together on defining innovative solutions, identify skill and capacity needs for the future e.g. big data. If you do have the answers – then we want to hear from you too and share your expertise!
Local and Regional Energy Agencies face an exciting and demanding future given the dramatic changes which will occur in society and the economy if Europe is to reach its energy transition goals. As the sustainable energy sector grows and expands Energy Agencies, now more than ever, will need to clearly define their role and identity within this dynamic environment, or risk becoming less relevant in the market.
PART I: Facilitated sessions and working activities on strategic planning, funding opportunities, capacity development. Work with your Energy Agency colleagues to share and develop solutions.
PART II: ELENA Facility Peer Review an opportunity for the Energy Agencies
A special session, dedicated to Energy Agencies, on ELENA Facility has been arranged. ELENA supports all activities necessary to prepare and mobilise investment into sustainable energy projects, including building the technical, economic and legal expertise needed for project development. Four Energy Agencies will share their experience with ELENA in their regions. You will learn special tricks and tips for setting up a proposal.
More information on the agenda and speakers of the Networking Event will be available shortly. Stay tuned!